A desert copper bronze perfect for deep skin tones. Beautifully melts into the cheekbones and can give a subtle glow or an intense effect. Just like the horoscope, it's named after you can get a subtle sweet highlight or a dangerous and blinding beam of light when used wet.
Be careful this highlighter is intense and needs to be used with caution. Only a little bit is needed, lightly dip your highlighting brush into the jar and blend. Can be used dry, but for the most blinding glow wet your brush with setting spray before applying.
- With the lid on turn upside down and lightly shake to deposit product.
- Dip straight into the jar and swirl your favorite brush to highlight with
- Use on the eyes or body too as well!
- A setting spray can be used to create the most intense glow
- The lid doubles as a small palette to fully coat your brush
Synthetic fluorghlogopite, Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl, Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Synthetic Wax, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Magnesium Myristate, Capryly Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Theobroma Grandiflorum, Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, May Contain Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Iron Oxides, (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).